We generate innovative ideas and turn them into software and application design that help our customers to change the way they work
Fun Guide Story
- Established in 2001, Fun Guide’s main focus is the development of integrated mobile services for mobile e-commerce, banking and the finance sector. As all businesses are moving into mobile space, the company has emerged as an application power house creating digital services for various industries.
- Fun Guide is recognized as one of the leading mobile software companies in China, and was named the most promising Chinese growth company in 2014 by Ernst & Young.
- Fun Guide Headquarters are located in Beijing. In China we have branch offices in Xi’an and Wuhu and a world class UI/UX Design and software development in Vilnius, Lithuania
Latest Company News
November 25th, 2015, marked yet another milestone in Fun Guide’s development of state-of-the-art...
Fun Guide Ltd, one of the leading Chinese mobile software companies and the...
Awards and Achievements
- 2014 – Ernst &Young Fudan Most PROMISING CHINESE Enterprise
- 2014 – Amazon Cloud Service AWS Partner
- 2011 – “Fun Guide Movie” received Supporting Fund to Outstanding Products among Cultural and Creative Enterprises in Beijing.
- 2011 – “CMBlife” was nominated for UK’s Meffy’s Award
- 2009 – Nokia-Adobe, Open Fund Project given Global APP Gold Award.
- 2007 – Nokia Top 10 Innovative Mobile Application Award
- 2006 – Vocation Solitair won US WGWorld’s Best Development Award
- 2005 – RMB 6 million award from Scientific & Technological Innovation Fund of Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Commission
- 2004 – US CTIA Outstanding Development Award
- 2003 – Excellence Award at China Mobile JAVA Programs Competition
- 2001 – Ericsson Software Application Award