We generate innovative ideas and turn them into software and application design that help our customers to change the way they work
We help you to bring
your business into mobile
By doing this we will help you
to create new revenue and value
And offer your services
for your customers
with a seamless user experience
Fun Guide Story
- Established in 2001, Fun Guide’s main focus is the development of integrated mobile services for mobile e-commerce, banking and the finance sector. As all businesses are moving into mobile space, the company has emerged as an application power house creating digital services for various industries.
- Fun Guide is recognized as one of the leading mobile software companies in China, and was named the most promising Chinese growth company in 2014 by Ernst & Young.
- Fun Guide Headquarters are located in Beijing. In China we have branch offices in Xi’an and Wuhu and a world class UI/UX Design and software development in Vilnius, Lithuania
Latest Company News
Awards and Achievements
Ernst &Young Fudan Most PROMISING CHINESE Enterprise
Amazon Cloud Service AWS Partner
- 2014 – Ernst &Young Fudan Most PROMISING CHINESE Enterprise
- 2014 – Amazon Cloud Service AWS Partner
- 2011 – “Fun Guide Movie” received Supporting Fund to Outstanding Products among Cultural and Creative Enterprises in Beijing.
- 2011 – “CMBlife” was nominated for UK’s Meffy’s Award
- 2009 – Nokia-Adobe, Open Fund Project given Global APP Gold Award.
- 2007 – Nokia Top 10 Innovative Mobile Application Award
- 2006 – Vocation Solitair won US WGWorld’s Best Development Award
- 2005 – RMB 6 million award from Scientific & Technological Innovation Fund of Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Commission
- 2004 – US CTIA Outstanding Development Award
- 2003 – Excellence Award at China Mobile JAVA Programs Competition
- 2001 – Ericsson Software Application Award